Re: Two new bicycle audio products ideal for Xtracycles

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2006
      Okay, what do you mean by "head unit?" It sounds like it would pack
      *plenty* of noise by midwestern standards (even the critical mass is
      pretty dainty).

      My question would be whether I'd have to get my bike guy to install it
      or whether a motor moron could do it. I'll have to win some more
      time trials (there's another one this Sunday) and collect a *lot* of
      aluminum cans :-)

      I do like the idea a lot, though!