John Watts Radish Tour DC concertgoers?

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 6:19 AM
      Hey Roots Radicals,

      John Watts, the Radish bike tour musician, will be playing a free concert in DC tonight. He'll be at the Penn House (515 E Capitol St., SE) starting at 7PM. Is anyone else in the DC area planning to attend?

      I'll be the dad on the blue Big Dummy w/ son in tow.

      See www.johnwatts.com for more details.

      Ride safe,

      Scott
      Washington, DC