Bike Geeky Questions

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 2:53 PM
      I note that I have not been able to find frame and fork geometry data for either the 09 or new 2010 Radish bikes even though per the Xtracycle web site it has been changed for the 2010 model.

      Xtracycle, how about including such information in the tech specs along with standover height, wheel specifications etc. They might reduce phone calls regarding technical questions.

      Rich Wood