Re: Kona Ute questions

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 22, 2010
      Probably just the grade of shifters used on the Kona. IMO the Kona Ute, Yuba Mundo and Radish are all built to price points that require use of lower end shifters to make their retail prices. The Surly factory built Big Dummy uses higher end components and as a result is a lot more expensive bike.

      Items such as shifters can be easily upgraded normally for most derailleur drivetrains.

      Rich Wood