Re: [rootsradicals] new chain + rear shifting troubles

  • Ben Rosenthal
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2010
      Interesting. Thanks for this. I did notice that one tooth on my smallest cog is fatter than the other 10 and was causing a clicking on that cog alone. I had planned to file down the one tooth. I guess I'll make a trip to my LBS anyway and probably have the cassette replaced.

      On 22 Mar 2010, at 15:35, Fred K. Aron wrote:

      same thing happened to me and that was what had happened...chains and gears wear together, the chain stretches, the cogs wear...so you can't just replace a chain sometimes...