Re: [rootsradicals] Re: I finally convinced my local bike shop owner that he needed an Xtracycle

  • Abigail vR
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 22, 2010
      I could use a mobile bike shop! My bike needs attention and my technical skills and the time to learn them are both totally lacking!

      My poor Townie-X has been outside all winter and it's been so rainy that even though I have the cover the rain splashed up from the ground and has rusted my chain a bit.

      Boo.

      Abigail