Re: [rootsradicals] Richmond to Boston on a Radish!

  • Jon Watts
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2010
      Thanks Liz!  I am working hard at incorporating the internet into my adventure, glad to hear that you're interested in following along.

      in peace
      Jon

      On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 10:45 PM, Liz W. Durham <lizwdurham@...> wrote:

      Hey folks!

      This April I am riding my Xtracycle Radish from Richmond to Boston... the folks at Cycle 9 in Carrboro, NC just told me about this list serve and I thought some of you might be interested in my trip!

      I'm playing a big kickoff show tomorrow night here in Carrboro (as a joint event with Cycle 9), then another in Richmond, VA next week before I get on my bike and head through DC, Baltimore, Philly, New York and on to Boston!

      I just put up the first couple in a series of vlogs that I'm going to be doing from the road. I'll be posting all of them on www.jonwatts.com/vlog.

      I've also posted some article of interest on my blog, like Why I'm Biking to Boston (instead of driving) and My Review of the Xtracycle Radish.

      Anyway, I'm glad to have found you all!  I felt very lucky to have stumbled across Xtracycle and look forward to promoting the bike as I ride around the country on it.  I also would like to invite you to consider joining me for a portion of my ride!  I've put up a schedule of the journey here  for anyone interested.

      in peace
      Jon Watts

      Welcome to the list!!

      I have checked out your blog and a couple of your songs on YouTube. Great stuff. I will be looking forward to checking out your vlog and blog as you make your trip.

      Good luck and good playing.

      -Liz

      --
      "Stay close to any sounds