Re: Maximum Grocery Load?

  • Elaine Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2010
      <snipped>
      You might also consider
      putting the sparkling water (heavy stuff) in front of the pastries
      (light stuff)
      on the rear rack. Having the weight centered is helpful, as is keeping
      the weight low.
      </snipped>

      I've definitely figured that out since then. (There was another bag
      under the pastries, IIRC, so not as ludicrously misbalanced as it
      looks in the photo.) Pastries in question were cherry turnovers, I
      think. Nom nom nom.

      Elaine Nelson
      http://elainenelson.org/