carrying coffee cups

  • David Dannenberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2010
      If you ride a BD, it has places for 4 bottle cages. The Contigo thermal coffee cups fit perfectly and hold the heat and don't spill.

      David Dannenberg
    • speedub_nate
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 16, 2010
        Perfect timing. I'm craving a cup of coffee right about now, and only have beer on hand.

        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, David Dannenberg <ddannenberg@...> wrote:

        > If you ride a BD, it has places for 4 bottle cages. The Contigo thermal coffee cups fit perfectly and hold the heat and don't spill.
        >
        > David Dannenberg

      • Ryan Alward
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 16, 2010
          My wife got me a Bell brand coffee holder from Target. It was only about $6 and it works well. It's aluminum and attaches nicely to the Xtracycle aluminum tubing. So I put it on the left side by the nose of the snap deck. I can reach back while I'm riding and grab it. I think I have a pic under my flikr account: wakenstrum.

          Take it easy,

          - Ryan
        • Andrew Kreps
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 16, 2010
            Actually, 5.  I put a holder over the stem on my handlebars so I can sip while I cruise.

            On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 10:58 AM, David Dannenberg <ddannenberg@...> wrote:
            If you ride a BD, it has places for 4 bottle cages. The Contigo thermal coffee cups fit perfectly and hold the heat and don't spill.

          • Liam Casey
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 16, 2010
              Likewise, I put a Summit cup holder on my bars. Works wonderfully.

              Here's the Felt version, which is identical except the Summit is designed for 31mm bars: http://www.feltbicycles.com/USA/Parts/Accessories-and-Extras/Felt-Cafe-Coffee-Cup-Holder.aspx

              Liam