Re: Looking for a sanity check for my X plan

  • p.shippert
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
      Thanks for the encouragement. And it's good to remember that they can jump off and run on the hills. I don't have many real hills on our route, but there are some slow climbs. I'm going to order the free radical kit and get started!

      Peg
    • p.shippert
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
        Thanks for the tips, Elise! An electric assist might be a good idea, especially as the kids get bigger. The commute is just too long to imagine that they'll be able to ride it themselves within the next few years. We're strapped for cash right now, so probably the free radical is as far as I can go anytime soon. But I'm sure that will at least make it all possible.

        Thanks also for pointing me to the Stouts. I'll try to contact them.

        Peg