Design for the Other 90%

  • paulamcconnellbks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2007
      Hey folks,

      I was in New York City on Friday and checked out the DESIGN FOR THE
      OTHER 90% exhibit at The Cooper-Hewitt Museum of Design. This is the
      exhibit that features the Big Boda bike and World Bike. I've created
      a photo album for your viewing pleasure.

      I'm still waiting for my FreeRadical conversion kit. Turns out they
      are on backorder. Good news...the word is spreading.

      Paula