Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Storage solution

  • ama3655@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 1 3:29 PM
      Yep -
      The photo is now posted in the photo section under FatRob's Big Dummy
      FatRob

      Can you send a picture of your buckets on your bike?

      Thanks.
    • Sean Moore
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 4 11:03 AM
        These buckets show up on my local freecycle occasionally.

        --
        Sean Moore
        moore.sean@...

        On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 2:18 PM, <ama3655@...> wrote:

        I've found that Fresh Step cat litter pails, in the 40 lb size, make perfect "panniers" for an X with wide loaders. I can carry 2 per side, and the tops snap back on for a dry seal. They also have a handy carrying handle. If you don't have a cat they aren't a very good deal, but if you are using the stuff anyway they are a great deal.

        FatRob