Instant Hammock aka Gathered End Hammock

  • MH
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      I've been encouraged to use a hammock but they're spendy. So I'm
      considering another approach.....

      Instant Hammock
      video 4:18 - http://www.instructables.com/id/Instant-Hammock/
      Here's how to make a hammock in a minute from a sheet or any big piece of
      cloth.

      Some fun Shug videos to help with setting up the Instant Hammock....

      Hammock Hangin' How-To & Whatnot ... Essentials For Noobs Part 1
      9:51 www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7NZVqpBUV0

      Hammock Hangin' How-To PART 2 ...Essentials For Noobs & Whatnots
      9:59 www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjL4ric6JZc

      Hammock Hangin' How-To PART 3 ... Essentials For Noobs & What-nots
      8:02 www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lOT7NkI-gU

      -Mark Hoagy