Re: [rootsradicals] Storage solution

  • ama3655@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 28, 2010
      Philip -
      That's a GREAT idea. Want to be my agent? I'd really like to be sponsored by Stone Brewing.
      FatRob

      In a message dated 2/28/2010 6:26:35 P.M. Central Standard Time, philipbchase@... writes:
      Have you considered trying to get a sponsorship from the Fresh Step people?  It'd be like those folks that get their car wrapped in a big plastic advertisement.

      Why shouldn't we get a piece of that pie?

      Philip

    • David Dannenberg
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 1 2:43 PM
        Can you send a picture of your buckets on your bike?

        Thanks.
      • ama3655@aol.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 1 3:29 PM
          Yep -
          The photo is now posted in the photo section under FatRob's Big Dummy
          FatRob

          Can you send a picture of your buckets on your bike?

          Thanks.
        • Sean Moore
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 4 11:03 AM
            These buckets show up on my local freecycle occasionally.

            --
            Sean Moore
            moore.sean@...

            On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 2:18 PM, <ama3655@...> wrote:

            I've found that Fresh Step cat litter pails, in the 40 lb size, make perfect "panniers" for an X with wide loaders. I can carry 2 per side, and the tops snap back on for a dry seal. They also have a handy carrying handle. If you don't have a cat they aren't a very good deal, but if you are using the stuff anyway they are a great deal.

            FatRob