Re: Commuting

  • Elaine Nelson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26 1:11 PM
      I have a bag that I absolutely love...I have no idea who it's by, but
      it's just the right size for the freerads, and it's fairly
      water-resistant, so it holds up under the occasional sprinkles. When
      I'm commuting, it fits my clothes, lunch, a book or two or laptop,
      etc. I put my purse-like bag on the other side and then yes, if I have
      to stop somewhere I'm good to go with a big bag that fits in a
      shopping cart & the small bag over my shoulder. :)

      The yellow bag: http://www.flickr.com/photos/epersonae/4050295436/
      Purse-like bag: http://www.rei.com/product/763408 (I think they've
      changed it a bit since I bought mine.)

      Elaine Nelson