Re: [rootsradicals] Introduction

  • Carl Ray
    Message 1 of 27 , Feb 25, 2010
      Welcome brother! X's are FUN!

      On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Mike <michael.odom374@...> wrote:

      Just wanted to introduce myself. I joined the group a couple of days ago. I am just starting an Xtracycle build, based on a mid-90's Trek 820. This will be my first frame up build of any kind. I will certainly have quite a few questions in the coming days. More to come...
      - Mike

      --

      "It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them." – Ernest Hemingway