Xtracycle to Stinson Beach: Sat 2/10

  • David Zapol
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2001
      Hi all-
      Amy Dickie and I are organizing an Xtracycle marketing brainstorm and
      general biking/camping trip 2/10 to Mt. Tam State Park, Steep Ravine
      Campground, 1 mile from Stinson Beach, on the ocean, 10 miles from
      San Francisco.

      With exquisite views of the Marin Headlands, Point Reyes, and at the
      base of Mt. Tam, the campgrounds jut out just far enough to see the
      twinkling lights of the city at night. We will Xtracycle from San
      Francisco on Saturday at noon, and return on Sunday afternoon.
      Saturday night will be prime brainstorming time around the fire, as
      well as a time for preparing and consuming fine bike-transported
      foods. Sunday morning, we'll bike to the top of the mountain and/or
      walk on the beach, and head back to the city along scenic Highway One.

      We are in the process of reserving 20 spots and 4 parking spaces at
      the campground. Please e-mail me to reserve your space on this
      adventure by friday 2/2. Feel free to extend the invitation beyond
      this e-mail list.

      Yip Yip!
      Dave

      dgz@...
      415.342.2433

      David Zapol

      d@... metazoa systems, inc.

      t 415.861.4264 555 florida street, suite 318
      f 415.861.4273 san francisco, california 94110
      m 415.342.2433 http://www.metazoa.com
    • Noah Budnick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2001
        That sounds great!
        On the Eastern Seaboard I'm organzing an overnite camping trip to the
        BoogieDownBronx National HipHop Historic Site. Make sure you pack plenty of
        cardboard for the break-off, and if anyone has some turntables that they can
        mount on an X that'd be much appreciated.

        Word.

        Noah