Re: Build ?

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15 4:55 PM
      Devin;

      A framebuilder who works with aluminum could possibly best answer regarding strength and might even have a safe straightening technique. I suspect that they would want to see the frame to give an opinion though.

      Is the frame tweaked in such a way that it will affect wheel or chain alignment with the Freeradical installed if used as is? If so then you could still be as bad off as the frame apparently is now. I would expect that if the frame has vertical dropouts then the misalignment would transfer to the freeradical installation too.

      Rich Wood