Re: [rootsradicals] No more car to mtn bike trail

  • Phillip Barron
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hey Derek,

      Nice looking set up. I did something similar a few months ago; I used old handlebars, cut to the correct length, to mount my old Yakima tray rack to the side of my Xtracycle. And for the same reason you did -- so that I don't have to drive to the trailhead to go mountain biking.

      See pic here http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicomachus/440109328/

      Keep up the nice work, especially with the beautiful photos of Xtracycles.

      phillip

      On 5/31/07, Derek Pearson <derekjpearson@...> wrote:

      haha 3 now. That's my limit, but the big dummy is looking pretty cool.........

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Derek" <derekjpearson@...> wrote:

        > Details and photos going here

        Fantastic. Can you post some detail photos of your homebrewed, I
        assume, kickstand? Or talk about it a bit?

        Thanks--D