Re: [rootsradicals] No more car to mtn bike trail

  • Derek Pearson
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2007
      haha 3 now. That's my limit, but the big dummy is looking pretty cool.........

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
        Hey Derek,

        Nice looking set up. I did something similar a few months ago; I used old handlebars, cut to the correct length, to mount my old Yakima tray rack to the side of my Xtracycle. And for the same reason you did -- so that I don't have to drive to the trailhead to go mountain biking.

        See pic here http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicomachus/440109328/

        Keep up the nice work, especially with the beautiful photos of Xtracycles.

        phillip

        On 5/31/07, Derek Pearson <derekjpearson@...> wrote:

        haha 3 now. That's my limit, but the big dummy is looking pretty cool.........

        I think you're amazing! How many Xtracycles do you have anyway??

        On 5/31/07 1:46 PM, "Derek" <derekjpearson@ yahoo.com> wrote:

        Details and photos going here

        http://www.bikerubb ish.com/bikey

        :)

        Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

        Phillip Barron

        http://www.nicomachus.net
        pbarron@...
      • davidmoskovitz
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
          --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Derek" <derekjpearson@...> wrote:

          > Details and photos going here

          Fantastic. Can you post some detail photos of your homebrewed, I
          assume, kickstand? Or talk about it a bit?

          Thanks--D