No more car to mtn bike trail

  • Derek
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2007
      Details and photos going here

      http://www.bikerubbish.com/bikey

      :)
    • Ellen Stoune Duralia
      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2007
        Re: [rootsradicals] No more car to mtn bike trail I think you’re amazing! How many Xtracycles do you have anyway??

        On 5/31/07 1:46 PM, "Derek" <derekjpearson@...> wrote:

        Details and photos going here

        http://www.bikerubbish.com/bikey

        :)

      • Derek Pearson
        Message 3 of 5 , May 31, 2007
          haha 3 now. That's my limit, but the big dummy is looking pretty cool.........

          On 5/31/07 1:46 PM, "Derek" <derekjpearson@ yahoo.com> wrote:

          Details and photos going here

          http://www.bikerubb ish.com/bikey

          :)

          Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
        • Phillip Barron
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
            Hey Derek,

            Nice looking set up. I did something similar a few months ago; I used old handlebars, cut to the correct length, to mount my old Yakima tray rack to the side of my Xtracycle. And for the same reason you did -- so that I don't have to drive to the trailhead to go mountain biking.

            See pic here http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicomachus/440109328/

            Keep up the nice work, especially with the beautiful photos of Xtracycles.

            phillip

            On 5/31/07, Derek Pearson <derekjpearson@...> wrote:

            haha 3 now. That's my limit, but the big dummy is looking pretty cool.........

            I think you're amazing! How many Xtracycles do you have anyway??

            On 5/31/07 1:46 PM, "Derek" <derekjpearson@ yahoo.com> wrote:

            Details and photos going here

            http://www.bikerubb ish.com/bikey

            :)

            Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

            Phillip Barron

            http://www.nicomachus.net
            pbarron@...
          • davidmoskovitz
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
              --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Derek" <derekjpearson@...> wrote:

              > Details and photos going here

              Fantastic. Can you post some detail photos of your homebrewed, I
              assume, kickstand? Or talk about it a bit?

              Thanks--D