Painting an Xtra

  • Amos Patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2007
      Hey y'All, I recently ran across this page about paining bikes and am
      hoping to do something cool to my wifes bike. Here is the link.

      http://www.instructables.com/id/E3HMZUCU1MET2JXM9I/?ALLSTEPS

      Has anyone out there every tried to paint the free rad? Any
      suggestions? I was thinking it may look pretty cool to have the frame
      and the free rad match.

      -Amos
    • davidmoskovitz
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2007
        Some posted pics of one somewhere, a while back. I remember it was
        light blue, and looked terrific. It might be in the galleries on the
        xtracycle site.--d