bikerubbish back up

  • Derek
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19 5:32 AM
      I've recieved a number of emails about my site http://bikerubbish
      going down. I tried to upgrade the journal software recently and
      botched the job. I got frustrated and since I pretty much copy
      everything to my personal journal at http://www.derekandsara.com I
      just decided that I would let it go. It sounds like I have quite a few
      more readers than I thought so it is back up and I'm working on a new
      look. Thanks for the emails and for checking it out!
    • Phil Good-Elliott
      Message 2 of 3 , May 20 12:19 PM
        That's http://bikerubbish.com/ ---- ;-)

        Message 3 of 3 , May 29 12:00 PM