Re: Cool Recumbent Bike : MetaEfficient

  • Ian E. Hopper
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 3:35 PM
      That's our very own Derek Pearson. His photography in general is
      absolutely gorgeous, and his xtracycle pics are... well, some of the
      best I've seen. If I ever roll through his area on my bike, I'm going
      to take him up on his offer of taking a picture of me on my x-bike!

      Ian

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Ben Rosenthal <earthsaver@...>
      wrote:

      > An Electra Ghostrider Xtracycle ("EleXtra," perhaps?) appeared on
      > MetaEfficient today.
      >
      > <http://www.metaefficient.com/archives/bicycles/cool-recumbent-
      > bike.html>

    • Derek
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16 8:44 AM
        wrote:

        > An Electra Ghostrider Xtracycle ("EleXtra," perhaps?) appeared on
        > MetaEfficient today.
        >
        > <http://www.metaefficient.com/archives/bicycles/cool-recumbent-
        > bike.html>

        haha cool! I need to get a good shot of my wifes bike and mine
        together. Here is her's

        http://www.derekpearson.com/onlinejournal/redbetty7.jpg