Re: [rootsradicals] I need a chain - does xtracycle sell a long 8 speed chain???

  • Dave Lloyd
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2010
      I purchased my last one from biketrailershop.com. They sell the long
      length chain for xtracycles.

      --

      --dlloyd
    • Ben Rosenthal
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2010
        You did when Xtracycle was still carrying them. Now, Dave's comment is more relevant.

        On 4 Jan 2010, at 21:44, Kwikfile wrote:

        Maybe I was dreaming but I thought I saw a chain for a 8 speed back about a month ago??

        Thanks Roots!
      • Carl Ray
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010
          A couple months ago?? I am not even sure - kinda fuzzy.

          On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Ben Rosenthal <earthsaver@...> wrote:

          You did when Xtracycle was still carrying them. Now, Dave's comment is more relevant.

          On 4 Jan 2010, at 21:44, Kwikfile wrote:

          Maybe I was dreaming but I thought I saw a chain for a 8 speed back about a month ago??

          Thanks Roots!

          --

          "It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them." – Ernest Hemingway