Re: Flash Flags for sale

  • Ian E. Hopper
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2007
      Inre: airhorn. What you want is one of these:
      http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/accessories.html#horns

      I have 2; one on SuperVato and one I just removed from a recumbent I
      just sold. They are awesome and work great. If you have albatross bars
      (I think you do... you're the one who had the bathtub on the back of
      the Surly Instigator/FreeRadical right?), get a Minoura Besso mount as
      well so you can mount the horn right under your thumb for instant use.
      I finally figured this out and it made the horn actually useful: I
      used to have to take my hand off the grip to sound the horn, which
      isn't advised in a panic stop. With the Besso/Air Zounds combo I have
      instant noise even during panic braking.

      Ian

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Cara Lin Bridgman <caralinb@...>