First sighting in San Diego

  • andy_detorres
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 5:16 PM
      Man, the FreeRadical is dangerous. I saw one for the first time last
      Friday near Old Town, and then I almost crashed my car!

      It was way cool, until I almost crashed my car. :-)

      That would have been good. "Sorry I'm late to pick you up from
      school, honey. I had an accident, 'cause I was looking at a cool bike."

      -Andy
    • N A
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2007
        Hey Andy,

        You should stick to things less dangerous...like
        riding one :P.

        I know it wasn't me.
        I've only met one other person who owns one in SD.
        But, I've seen a few around. If you are up for a test
        ride let me know.

        Take care, don't crash

        Drew

        http://mail.yahoo.com