Re: [rootsradicals] FS: Long Tray Mount for Xtracycle on a roof Rack

  • Andrew Janjigian
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29 5:10 PM
      No, it's not gone yet. Let me get back to you on shipping costs, since it's odd shape makes it a little more $$ than most items.

      I'll be in touch by tomorrow evening.

      Thanks!
      Andrew

      On Apr 29, 2007, at 5:33 PM, J Loesch wrote:

      HI AJ

      If not already gone, I will take the tray. Paypal? Total cost?

      ship to
      John Loesch
      215 S. Villa Ave #3
      Villa PArk, IL 60181

      thanks
      John

      Dikaryon <ajanjigian@dikaryon.org> wrote:

      When you get an Xtracycle in your fleet, ditching your car becomes easy to consider. We sold
      ours awhile back, and haven't looked back since.

      As a result, I have for sale a barely used Roof Mount Tray, the kind you need if you want to
      carry your XC equipped bike on a car rack.

      Here is the link at the XC site: http://www.xtracycle.com/this-long-bike-mount-carrying-
      your-p-52.html

      I'm asking $40 or best offer, plus shipping.

      Thanks
      AJ

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.