Re: [rootsradicals] Re: 'Cargo Cronies' group on WorldCommute.com

  • Carl Ray
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 19, 2009
      I found the Privacy policy http://www.worldcommute.com/terms
      You can always " FIB " on an element of the age question. Ex: Month/Year/Date but be close so the gyst of your age comes thru. Unless of course you are a minor. In any case if your data did get out ID theft would be unsuccessful. These thing are always troubling anyway it is just a thought...

      On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 10:25 PM, coach4many <coach4many@...> wrote:

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Sarah Hunter <hunter.sarahc@...> wrote:

      > I can't find worldcommute/CatEye's privacy policy on line. And they ask for
      > a lot of things I don't think they need (exact birthday). How much are they
      > a marketing/data collecting site vs. something useful?
      >

      > On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 11:08 PM, Liz W. Durham <lizwdurham@...>wrote:

      > > OK. I signed up. My miles are so low these days but I do ride more than I
      > > get around any other way.
      > >

      > > Except we are going out of town for a week and I cannot bring my bike. I am
      > > already missing it.

      Beth

      --

      "It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them." – Ernest Hemingway