Cool Recumbent Bike : MetaEfficient

  • Ben Rosenthal
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2007
      An Electra Ghostrider Xtracycle ("EleXtra," perhaps?) appeared on
      MetaEfficient today.

      <http://www.metaefficient.com/archives/bicycles/cool-recumbent-
      bike.html>
    • Ian E. Hopper
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        That's our very own Derek Pearson. His photography in general is
        absolutely gorgeous, and his xtracycle pics are... well, some of the
        best I've seen. If I ever roll through his area on my bike, I'm going
        to take him up on his offer of taking a picture of me on my x-bike!

        Ian

        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Ben Rosenthal <earthsaver@...>
        wrote:

        > An Electra Ghostrider Xtracycle ("EleXtra," perhaps?) appeared on
        > MetaEfficient today.
        >
        > <http://www.metaefficient.com/archives/bicycles/cool-recumbent-
        > bike.html>

      • Derek
        Message 3 of 3 , May 16, 2007
          wrote:

          > An Electra Ghostrider Xtracycle ("EleXtra," perhaps?) appeared on
          > MetaEfficient today.
          >
          > <http://www.metaefficient.com/archives/bicycles/cool-recumbent-
          > bike.html>

          haha cool! I need to get a good shot of my wifes bike and mine
          together. Here is her's

          http://www.derekpearson.com/onlinejournal/redbetty7.jpg