Re: [rootsradicals] goggles

  • Sean Moore
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2009
      oh, and I do sort of find it amusing that you wear a balaclava at above freezing temps on a bike.

      Living in Colorado will do that to my sense of humor, I suppose.

      --
      Sean Moore
      moore.sean@...

      On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 12:05 AM, Sean Moore <moore.sean@...> wrote:
      Yeah, single lens glasses/goggles will always fog because you are warm and the air is not.  Double lens goggles do manage to keep fogging to a minimum and if you wear prescription glasses a product called "Cat Crap" is the best I've found.

      --
      Sean Moore
      moore.sean@...

      On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 10:40 PM, <rcooley1@...> wrote:

      So far I've been using cheapie safety glasses from Lowes over my balaclavaand it's been ok, but fogging up at stops is a problem.  Haven't been out in sub freezing yet, but I assume if I did, ski goggles would be best.  FWIW, thanks.

      Rob