Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Greetings!

  • Rick Pickett
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2009
      Happy to hear your longtail is keeping up with your expectations, Rob. Happy, wintery, trails.

      Rick

      "The bicycle is a curious vehicle.  Its passenger is its engine."  – John Howard

      graphic wrangler | rick@...
      888.537-1401 x709 | fully engage

      On Dec 7, 2009, at 7:58 PM, rcooley1972 wrote:

      I'm in the third month of commuting via bike/Xtracycle and I love it. Best wishes to you and I have to say that after 300+ miles, the Freeradical and the longtail kit never ceases to amaze me at how well it works and what you can stuff into it!

      Best,
      Rob