Re: [rootsradicals] BD on sale at Jenson

  • mac stricklen
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2009
      Part of the reason these things are so cheap everywhere right now is that QBP (Surly's parent company) has them priced lower than usual at the wholesale level.  Because of that I was able to get one through my local shop for almost as low, and still support my LBS.

      Unfortunately, mine is supposed to be my Christmas present from my wife, so I promised her I would wait until Christmas to build it or ride it. . .   It's going to be a LONG month!

      -mac