Re: [rootsradicals] OT: Music video w/lots of bikes

  • Carl Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
      This is an awesome video. The Tall bike is cool, the whole thing is very cool.

      On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 9:42 PM, Drew <shringara2@...> wrote:

      Abunch of my friends are in that. they said it took like 3 days to shoot and they rode up and down and up and down again and again. Ritchie on the tall bike is one of those really awesome happy people you want to be around.