OT: Music video w/lots of bikes

  • poppamando
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
      I'm not a fan of this band, just liked this video. Saw it first over on Bike Commuters.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPytEJIK0CA

      Band is 30 Seconds To Mars. Song is "Kings and Queens."

      -Phil
    • Drew
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
        Abunch of my friends are in that. they said it took like 3 days to shoot and they rode up and down and up and down again and again. Ritchie on the tall bike is one of those really awesome happy people you want to be around.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
          This is an awesome video. The Tall bike is cool, the whole thing is very cool.