Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Now recumbents can join the fun!

  • Rick Pickett
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2009
      TerraCycle recommends not carrying passengers on their Cargo Monster. At least they'd have a great view. :P

      Rick

      "Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use."  – Charles Schulz

      assistant (to the) visual manager  | rick@...
      888.537-1401 x709 | find your eleventh gear

      On Dec 2, 2009, at 5:22 PM, Morgan Scherer wrote:

      I've been a recumbent rider for years, and only came to uprights because of the xtracycle. I saw a pic of an xtracycle attachment on a P-38 (which was the kind of recumbent I had at the time too). I ended up going with an upright bike to attach the x to. I was worried that having passengers on a recumbent x would be hard, because of the relatively higher center of gravity of the passengers. Has anyone had experience with this?

      Morgan S.
      Sent from my Treo(r) smartphone