Re: Now recumbents can join the fun!

  • Bruce Alan Wilson
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2009
      Actually, when I'm on my 'bent, I find that drivers tend to give me a wider berth than when I'm on one of my uprights.

    • Morgan Scherer
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2009
        I've been a recumbent rider for years, and only came to uprights because of the xtracycle. I saw a pic of an xtracycle attachment on a P-38 (which was the kind of recumbent I had at the time too). I ended up going with an upright bike to attach the x to. I was worried that having passengers on a recumbent x would be hard, because of the relatively higher center of gravity of the passengers. Has anyone had experience with this?

        Morgan S.
        Sent from my Treo(r) smartphone

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 2, 2009
          TerraCycle recommends not carrying passengers on their Cargo Monster. At least they'd have a great view. :P

          Rick

          "Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use."  – Charles Schulz

          assistant (to the) visual manager  | rick@...
          888.537-1401 x709 | find your eleventh gear