Freeradical and v-racks for sale

  • visionsavant
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      Hi guys,

      Last year, I purchased a freeradical used from a member here. I used it a lot while in college, but since then I've been moving around a lot, and having a large bike is more of a hassle than it's worth. So I thought I'd put it up for sale again here.

      I have the freerad and two v-racks; I never got a snap deck (although I have four snap-hooks if you want to make your own, I was intending on making one with an old skateboard deck), and I had made my own bags, which were not that good and got salvaged for other uses.

      I'm asking for $150 for everything, shipping included. I can take pictures late tomorrow; I'm currently a 9-hour drive away from it. It's in good condition; some surface rust, but no bends or cracks or anything. Comes with manual, kickstand, and four snaphooks (to make a snapdeck).