Re: Looking for suggestions

  • dianedouglas8
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 30, 2009
      I agree that having a rain flap would be useful, however, you'd need to make accommodations for the center buckle. If you ever used the buckles for a big or unwieldy load, they need to be able to wrap across the snapdeck. If you do design rain flaps for the Freeloaders, just make sure to split them in the middle to fit the center buckle. I'd suggest copious amounts of hook and loop material to insure the best possible rain coverage despite the center slit.

      Scott