Fw: movie

  • soappedaler
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 3.6 MB
    Here's a movie of me and my dummy headed to the Seaside Farmer's market a couple of weeks ago.
  • Carl Ray
    Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2009
      Riding an X is always nice. I have converted to standard pedals also. I like to exit the pedals anytime in a hurry in addition to being comfortable. Great movie - you were having fun!

      On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 1:47 PM, soappedaler <soappedaler@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from soappedaler included below]

      Here's a movie of me and my dummy headed to the Seaside Farmer's market a couple of weeks ago.

      --

      "It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them." – Ernest Hemingway
    • Devian Gilbert
      Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2009
        nice dummy!
        so shiny