Re: need help with CAD

  • Kipchoge Spencer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2007
      Sorry, I could have been a bit more clear. You are exactly right, Juergen. What we want to do is publish a 3-view drawing in PDF format. What we have are Solidworks CAD files. It is easy to export the CAD files to a PDF w/o experience, but not as easy to export them showing the critical dimensions. That takes someone with some skill with CAD, and we're short on that at the moment. We would also consider publishing them in Sketchup as several have suggested, but that would take some crafty exporting, too.

      --
      Kipchoge Spencer

      29085 Highway 49
      North San Juan CA 95960