Re: [rootsradicals] Re: An Xtracycle on the news (sort of...)

  • Pete B
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11 3:26 AM
      Sorry Ian.
      It did work initially in Firefox for me but does appear to be down now.
      Not sure how long KRON-4 news leaves them up. It was listed under the  "Top Stories" section so may have only been available for 24-48 hrs.

      Ian E. Hopper wrote:

      The link doesn't seem to work (at least not in Firefox) I tried
      searching the KRON site for the words "Critical Mass" both with and
      without parenthesis and... nothing.

      BTW, while outside talking to my neighbor a few minutes ago, a guy on
      an xtracycle rode by, so I gave him the "YEAH XTRACYCLE!!" yell, he
      turned, smiled, said thanks and kept pedaling. Made my day to see
      another one!

      Ian

      --- In rootsradicals@ yahoogroups. com, "Pete.B" <nackterman@ ...> wrote:

      > Actually a news piece on the trouble at the recent SF Critical mass
      ride but features an interview with Liam on his X on Market St.

      <<http://www.kron. com/global/ video/WorldNowAS X.asp?playerType =native&ClipID1= 1344935>>