Xtracycling in Scotland - loving it !

  • trishfenton
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2007
      Hey there , got my extracycle last year - totally supports my way of
      life - love it . I'm thinking about doing a trip without flying and
      promoting it in a blog, , selling smoothies , working on organic
      farms , helping out at eco-villagers on the way , whatever , just
      enjoying the ride and contributing to the solution at the same
      time .The plan is to head down to france /spain then get a crossing
      over to south america ....I've a fair bit of sailing experience....and
      then ... well yeah ,see how far west I wanna go , or maybe sail back
      with the trade winds next year. It would be fantastic if people joined
      me for a day , week , month -and really get the momentum going - have
      an event in a town
      I'd appreciate any comments , thoughts , suggestions ,
      Cheers for your time ,am chuffed to have stumbled across this group ,
      Trish , findhorn ,NE Scotland
    • TheJonesgal@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2007
        What a wonderful idea! If you do it, I'd love to be informed as to where you are and how it's going.

        Gerry in Washington State USA

        See what's free at AOL.com.