Goal achieved! New goal set!

  • Bruce Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2009
      National MS Society
       Accept the Challenge - Bike Ms

      Thank you to my fellow Ambrosian who allowed me to reach my first goal of $250.00; I have reset my goal at $375.00.

      If you are leery of online donating, you may send a check or money order to me at 513 Hall Street, Charleston, WV 25302; make the check out to National MS Society and put my name in the 'memo' line; I will forward it to them.

      Please consider presenting my cause to any fraternal, social, or community service groups to which you may belong.

      Thanks to my supporters so far.

      Click here to visit my personal page.
      If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
      http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/WVTBikeEvents?px=7353231&pg=personal&fr_id=12992&et=4FsVfNoqsIKaA8kBBpsrlg..&s_tafId=141260

      Click here to view the team page for Company Bicycle
      If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
      http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/WVTBikeEvents?team_id=179484&pg=team&fr_id=12992&et=4V9HEuWE9_Z8hJhzXlY9qQ..&s_tafId=141260

      National MS Society Logo

      Early and ongoing treatment with an FDA-approved therapy can make a difference for people with multiple sclerosis. Learn about your options by talking to your health care professional and contacting the National MS Society at http://www.nationalmssociety.org/ or 1-800-FIGHT-MS (344-4867).

      Our postal address is:
      National Multiple Sclerosis Society
      733 Third Avenue
      New York, New York 10017