One more donor!

  • Bruce Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2009
      National MS Society
       Accept the Challenge - Bike Ms

      One more person has donated; I am now about halfway to my initial goal. Please consider, if you can, making at least a token donation.

      If you prefer not to donate online, you may send a check or money order made out to National MS Society, putting my name in the 'memo' line to me at 513 Hall Street, Charleston, WV 25302; to my correspondents outside the US, you need not go to the trouble of getting a check or money order in US dollars, for the MS Society is quite capable of converting checks written in Euros, Australian or Canadian dollars, or any other major currency.

      If you are a member of a fraternal, social, or community service organization that raises funds or contributes to charitable causes, please consider asking the group to sponsor me.

      I am looking forward to this; it is the first year I shall have participated, but my team captain has one so before; he says taht as far as he knows I will be the first recumbent rider in this particular ride.

      Thank you for your consideration; any help will be greatly appreciated.

      Click here to visit my personal page.
      If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
      http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/WVTBikeEvents?px=7353231&pg=personal&fr_id=12992&et=E0QhUZfTi6Kbfe2EvRwCwQ..&s_tafId=141258

      Click here to view the team page for Company Bicycle
      If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
      http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/WVTBikeEvents?team_id=179484&pg=team&fr_id=12992&et=trTeIOmecmSMyUWDjx5raA..&s_tafId=141258

      National MS Society Logo

      Early and ongoing treatment with an FDA-approved therapy can make a difference for people with multiple sclerosis. Learn about your options by talking to your health care professional and contacting the National MS Society at http://www.nationalmssociety.org/ or 1-800-FIGHT-MS (344-4867).

      Our postal address is:
      National Multiple Sclerosis Society
      733 Third Avenue
      New York, New York 10017