977Re: [rootsradicals] Re: greatgreengadgets.com ï¿ ½ Blog Archive � Sport Utility Bicycle (S.U.B.)

  • Jeff Youngstrom
    Apr 2, 2007
      On 4/2/07, Todd Fahrner <fahrner@...> wrote:
      > Just carry an extra-long compression strap to lash any old thing to the deck. when i go over
      > 4 overstuffed grocery bags i pack the rest in a box and lash it to the deck. See, e.g., http://
      > todd.cleverchimp.com/blog/images/P1000513_1.jpg

      That works fine when you've got something with some structural
      integrity or there's a reasonably sized box handy. I'm thinking of
      things like buying a cake at a bake sale or a you-bake pizza on a
      flimsy pan. I'll probably try to put something together from the
      collected pile of coroplast campaign signs once I find some stickers
      to cover up all the repulsive candidates they were advertising.

      j.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic