971Re: [rootsradicals] Re: biggest size tires with fenders on a 700c X?

  • Chris Follmer
    Mar 29, 2007
      So the elevators are just some kind of spacer that goes in the socket? That sounds even easier than modifying the snapdeck!

      Todd Fahrner <fahrner@...> wrote:
      --- In rootsradicals@ yahoogroups. com, "Tone" <Tone@...> wrote:

      > I hate to sound like a pain, but is anyone else in the
      > FreeRadical mailing list getting numerous duplicate of John's e-mails?

      Similar things are happening on several Yahoo groups I follow. It's a Yahoo glitch, not John's

      It's easier to put things in the FreeRadical v-rack sockets to prevent the v-racks from going
      all the way in than to modify the snapdeck itself to get extra vertical clearance. It's the
      difference between elevator shoe inserts and a new hair-do to stand taller.

      "Success isn't defined by the things you have.
      It's defined by the things you don't need."

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time