969Re: biggest size tires with fenders on a 700c X?

  • Todd Fahrner
    Mar 29, 2007
      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Tone" <Tone@...> wrote:

      > I hate to sound like a pain, but is anyone else in the
      > FreeRadical mailing list getting numerous duplicate of John's e-mails?

      Similar things are happening on several Yahoo groups I follow. It's a Yahoo glitch, not John's
      fault.

      It's easier to put things in the FreeRadical v-rack sockets to prevent the v-racks from going
      all the way in than to modify the snapdeck itself to get extra vertical clearance. It's the
      difference between elevator shoe inserts and a new hair-do to stand taller.
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic