9621Re: [rootsradicals] Smorris' Xtracycle blog, build, and questions

  • Sean Moore
    Sep 4, 2009
      Oh, and your tires will be fine. I'm "rocking" the stock 26x1.5 Kenda
      tires that came on my Milano and although they look paper thin and
      ready to receive any goat-heads that make it out in the road I haven't
      had a pinch flat yet. I have carried $120 worth of groceries but no
      really heavy loads over the freerad's claimed capacity.

      I really need to get me some good tires and SOON. I think I'll
      probably get the Marathons, the narrow tires haven't hampered me in
      the least. I ride on pavement and the occasional gravel path, all "on
      road" for sure.

      --
      Sean Moore
      moore.sean@...