932Re: Noob around these parts

  • Susan
    Mar 9, 2007
      Welcome!!

      Drooling at the possibilities of spring coming to ILlinois, here :)

      Happy modifications!

      On my most recent foray into the bike shop, I was informed that
      somebody had brought in an Xtracycle to be installed. That would make
      eight that I know of here.

      I've just gotten a new front wheel on mine - with drum brake and
      generator hub, since I liked the setup on my Gazelle so much. The
      Lumotech is BRIGHT!! (There's a small glitch... it won't turn off...
      further exploring to be done...)

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Hayes" <mj@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      >
      > I am new to this community. For quite a while now I have wanted to
      > make the conversion, however health removed me from life for a while,
      > and took my legs with it.
      >
      > I am back, learning to walk again, and gazing longingly at my bike,
      > drooling at the possibilities of getting her modified...
      >
      > I just contacted my local dealer, I hope to go for a test drive soon,
      > and soon after get modified. Living in Tucson Arizona gives me no
      > excuse to not use my bike... the weather here is simply too nice.
      >
      > I look forward to learning from you all
      >
      > Judy Lynn

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic